skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
☺Bloggoong☺
Someday, you'll really escape. Till then, there's blogging. The manggang hilaw-please pass.
28.5.09
Live To Eat, Or Eat To Live?
I Love To Eat. More Than That, I Love To Cook.
I always had this interest in cooking. And I'm gonna share the chefs that inspired, and continue to inspire me:
Bob Blumer
Curtis Stone
Gordon Ramsay
Nigella Lawson
Jamie Oliver
...as for me, don't bother asking what I
can
cook. I do better eating. :D
''1994-I'm still young''
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The 'Chive
▼
09
(50)
►
Oct
(1)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jul
(9)
►
Jun
(33)
▼
May
(6)
Urban Legends Part Two
Urban Legends.....
Live To Eat, Or Eat To Live?
Real Smooth, Real Smooth...X_X
OBMCI: The Game (?)
Vacation Schmacation
Blogviewers
Everything You Need To Know About...
The Millionaire That Never Was
Your typical lefty person who tries to make lemonade out of the lemons of life...but ends up making apple juice instead
View my complete profile
Talk To Me.
People Who Dared To Enter
Free Counter
No comments:
Post a Comment