27.5.09

Real Smooth, Real Smooth...X_X

Today Is The Day I Will Do Multiple Posts In A Day....So Help Me God

I just recently saw Francis' blog. His latest post was entitled ''Veka's big plan''. I had to laugh at it because it was just funny...for me, that is. Anyway, Francis, I had to correct you though, I wasn't aiming for a billion friends, just a million..:D

Anyway, I was hanging out with my neighbor the whole day and I might not be able to go back there for a little while....O_O

In the middle of us battling evil Spiderman in Marvel Nemesis, we got hungry. So, we went to the kitchen to grab some food. Having no choice, we grabbed some Lucky Me! Supreme Jjamppong noodles. As we waited for it to cook, i accidentally bumped one of the bowls causing it to fall down on my buddy and spilling the hot water all over his lap. Here's how it went:

Me: Dammit! I'm So sorry!!!
Neighbor: HOT! HOT! HOTTTT!!!!!
Me: I'm getting help!
Neighbor: JUST GET SOME COLD WATERRRRRR!!!!!!!
Me: (poured cold water on his lap)
Neighbor: THE PAIIINNNNN!!!!!!

**after 1 minute, we ate the remaining noodles and then we got back to pummeling Spiderman**

Moral Lesson: ''Never Eat Jjamppong Noodles In a Small Table''

As of this moment, I'm now moving on to reading my 2nd novel, The World's Most Infamous Murders, and stuffing Creamettes down my throat.

''1994-I'm still young''

No comments:

Post a Comment