Beautiful, Smart, Brave, Strong, Loyal. And They Hated Men.
I wish I could be more like them. To me, they are THE perfect ideal of an independent woman. I want to be like them. Sure, men are not that all evil, but I will not let myself be controlled by my feelings toward the opposite sex. Nada.
Blame all these on RHGP. The discussions about the myths of love struck me like lightning. It jolted me awake. Knocked some sense in my head. Hating men doesn't mean I will stop being friends with my guy buddies, I will just focus my attention away from finding that Knight In Shining Armor...because all I find are some pud-pullers and meat-beaters cased up in tin. Disguising lust as love. That, for me, is the ultimate taboo.
Anyways, I'm enjoying school, especially Geometry, because I'm starting to get good grades in my quizzes and homeworks. Of course, I will never cease loving my first love, Social Studies. I especially love the fact that we are studying Rome. Talk about being a closet nerd. Nur's happy, because she has found love in the arms of Lanxe. Theirs is a relationship that's a keeper. Sort of a loveteam. So sweet. I'm still peeved because it's been a week and the Glee Club results have not been finalized yet! I'm surprised a lot of guys auditioned, though. Wew. Old-timers, like Mr. 72, Mr. 600, Francine, Janeah, and Mr. 21, are just itching to find out who made it. Hopefully next week it will be revealed.
As of this moment, I'm tripping out on Little Boots, Rob Thomas, and Gregorian Chants while fixing up our report on contemporary literature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment