11.7.09

Mr. 600 And The Rest Of The Numbered Men I Know

I'm Numbering All Males That I Know. Please Don't Take It The Wrong Way. Thank You.

Why you ask? No reason. Trip. I got inspired after reading Snuff, a novel by Chuck Palahniuk. I number guys out of order (for example, I call Yuri Mr. 303-but it's obvious why...). So don't be puzzled if I start calling someone Mr. 24, Mr. 72, or Mr.17

Anyways...
It's only been the 3rd week but I feel so drained. Days are becoming fast-paced. And my seatmate, Mr. 137, got sent home because he had fever. I hope it's not the dreaded A(H1N1). And the homeworks just keep on piling higher. More homeworks means less time for me to blog. Dammit. But above all, I'm happy. Nur's happy. Yuri's happy. Everybody happy. Everything's still smooth sailing. Until when?

As of this moment, I'm chatting with Mr. 303 and watching 3OH!3's Warped Tour in YouTube. Talk about going 303-crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment