And It's Sad When You Know It's Your Heart They Can't Touch.
Can you say senti mode? With all the loveteams sprouting out here and there, I can't help but wonder, when will I be one of them? I know, I've sworn to repel from the opposite gender, but really, when will my Mr. 143 arrive?
Love is that one word that once you say it, you can never take it back. Loving someone is to sacrifice and dedicate your everything to that person, and that person should do the same. Love is give and take. And it should be vice-versa. Not someone who does all the giving and another who does all the taking. A crush, infatuation, and a fling is different from love. Especially a fling. When you are in a fling, your partner never cares, calls, or even acknowledges your presence except when you guys are in the confinement of your bedroom. True Fact.
Knowing your limits is another factor. Your loved one should respect that, and you should respect their limits too. They should never, ever, try to mold you into a person that is of their liking. Never get lost in their magnetic eyes or mushy words or price-y gifts. The greatest irony is that the person who says the most tantalizing words and who promises the most unbelievable things is the person that will make you fall hard in the end. True Fact. Take it from me, for I have met a guy like this. They would raise you up, so high until you reach cloud 9, then when something goes wrong they snap that string, and down, down, down you go. You then have to walk home, bruised and bloodied, trying to figure out why you even let yourself fall in the first place.
A few good men are still out there, but they are hidden amongst these pud-pullers, chicken-chokers, monkey-milkers, meat-beaters, and money-shooters. It's up to you to do the nit-picking. Good Luck.
After all those pud-pullers, I'm now afraid of falling in love. It's my one fear. That's why I never leave my comfort zone. Yup, I guess deep down, love is just another word I'll never learn to pronounce.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment