5.7.09

Inspired

Who Is It This Time? Curious Much?
The answer is 3OH!3. And you thought it was some guy. Psyche. It's 3OH!3, people. So far, they're not that known around the Philippines yet. Only four people know them in my school. If you wanna go check who the hell they are, just search for yourself. I'm so addicted to this duo that I even downloaded all their songs in LimeWire because I can't find their CD here. (Nurmie, I'm sending a subliminal message-I know what I want for my birthday!).

Anyway, so far, so good in the 2nd week of school. 3OH!3's songs help me stay up late to do my homework. And everything's working like clockwork. But I still have to learn a thing or two about time management!
Yuri had already left for Japan last wednesday. Aww, now I can't go anywhere alone again! BAGOONG. But he'll be back by Christmas. Or my birthday. He'll be back. No one knows about 3OH!3 in Japan yet. I think. Yuri's so addicted to these guys that he even grew his hair long to copy Nat's hairstyle! But his mom had it cut off before he left. Aww. So sad.

Curious much? Alright, here's some pics: (You're welcome, Yuri)











The tall guy is Nathaniel Motte, while the short guy is Sean Foreman. I hope these were enough to make them remain in your memory.
As of this moment, I'm chatting with Yuri and he's so stoked about me posting about 3OH!3.

No comments:

Post a Comment