20.6.09

Early Morning Madness

I Can't Believe There's Only One Day To Go.

Today I woke up very early. I don't know why, I just did. Everyone was still sleeping, so I grabbed some leftover fried rice and some frozen dimsum to eat. Then I joined our frontdoor neighbors who were jogging around the block. Probably it was my instinct to make this day worth every minute. I feel like I'm in death row mixed with the excitement of being next in line in a rollercoaster ride. And I can tell you, it's not nice.

While I was jogging, I was having blurbs in my head about the first day. I've quite forgotten what it feels like to wake up at 3am (during the vacation I SLEPT at 3am). And if I would be able to wake up to my alarm. To meet all your friends and *sigh*, your enemies. To have unusually long homeworks (except for History, that I don't mind). And..well, almost everything concerning school, I guess.

Now I'm stuck here. I have to wait for 2 more hours until everyone gets up. I guess I'm just gonna do some sketches and listen to La Roux, Depeche Mode, The Killers, and Incubus.

''1994-I'm still young''

No comments:

Post a Comment