You Know You Just Can't Get Enough.
These urbies were passed on to me by my U.S.-based cousin, Emmanuel.
New Modus Operandi?
There was this guy who checked in some motel with a call girl. Sometime later, he woke up lying in the bathtub filled with ice. He held a note in his hand which instructed him to call 911. When the authorities arrived, they discovered that both his kidneys were removed.
The Dormie Killer
First Version
A college girl stumbled into her dorm room after a long night night of partying. because her roommate already asleep, she left the lights off and jumped into bed. in the morning she found her roommate's dead body was on the floor and a note on the mirror written in blood. it read: "good thing you didn't turn on the lights."
Second Version
A college girl elected not to go out partying with her friend. at 11pm she fell asleep, but was awakened only 20 minutes later by a gurgling sound outside her door, followed by a pounding on her door. terrified she ignored the door and fell back asleep. the next morning she found her roommate dead outside the door, her throat slit.
...since i ran out of urbies for the moment, I'll just share some experiences of mine and my buddies....sorry for the inconvenience! :D
The lady who loved to go to the C.R.
I was in grade 4 when it happened. We were dissecting frogs that day (YAY!), and my buddy Nur-Miko and I went to the then-newly constructed Intermed C.R. While we were washing our hands, we noticed someone standing in the last cubicle. The really creepy part was....she was black from head to toe. Who would dress up in black in school?!
Really scary experience
This just happened really REALLY recently. I accompanied my cousins going to this new coffee shop along Tomas Morato. As I was staring out of the window, I noticed this pedestrian wearing a blue shirt with I LOVE ATENEO walking...he had no head! In a split second, his head was there again. I remembered the story that if you see someone with no head, his death would not be that far off. True enough, when we drove along the same street, everyone was crowding around a guy who got run over by a jeepney. And he was wearing the Ateneo shirt. Coincidence? Somehow, I think not.
"1994-I'm still young''
3.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment