17.6.09

Unusual Dreams...

Talk About Becoming Addicted To Internet.

Last night, I had this strange dream. I wasn't able to stay online very long last night because there were certain areas in our cottage where there was no signal (I'm using broadband as of this time). I slept at around 2:30am, then I started dreaming:

Loading, Please Wait.

That's how my dream started! :D Complete with the 1%, 2%, etc. loading thing going on. Imagine, now I also have to wait for my dreams to load up.

When I meet new people, more often than not I dream about them. But not in the romantic sort of way. Just a scenario. A very strange scenario. I dreamt about Francis pushing me off a building once. Don't find me weird, that's just how I dream, mmkay?

Dreams: what do they really mean? A lot. It could range from something complicated like premonition to something very simple like a regaining memory from somewhere.

As of this time, I'm in a time warp: listening to artists from the 80's that are making a comeback (Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode, U2, etc.), and reading Brida by Paulo Coelho. I'm telling you, this guy's a genius. His books are phenomenal. He puts a love story in a not-so-romantic way. No wonder celebrities are going gaga over him.

''1994-I'm still young''

No comments:

Post a Comment