Independence Day Scares
The Jeepney Ride
My mom asked me one night to get something from an aunt's house which was just a jeepney ride away. So I boarded a jeep, and I was the only passenger there. We stopped in a street where a lot of people got on the jeep. During the trip, we entered a street that had no lamposts so the driver turned on the lights in the jeep. Upon doing that, the people in the jeep suddenly vanished, leaving me the lone passenger once again. I quickly got off the jeep and walked all the way to my aunt's house.
Kalabit
My cousin, MJ, always goes to school early. One time, she arrived so early she was the only student around. So she went to the C.R. to freshen up. While she was walking along the corridors, someone kept on doing ''kalabit'' to her shoulder. At first, she tried to ignore it. But when she got fed up she shouted, ''HOY TIGILAN MO KO!!" Big mistake. After that, she hared laughter ringing throughout the corridor, so loud that she had to cover her ears. After that, she blacked out. The guards found her lying in the C.R.
It Wasn't Me!
This happened when I was 9 years old. I was playing and my nanny was watching over me. A few minutes later, she fell asleep. Then, she woke up with a jolt ''Aray! Bakit mo ko binato ng laruan?''. Confused, I answered ''Eh ate hindi naman kita binabato eh''. Besides, how could be that possible? I was facing away from her. So she returned to sleep. A few minutes later, she woke up again. ''Naku ha, bad yan! Nangbabato ka ng laruan ha! Isusumbong kita sa mama mo!''. So again I insisted that I didn't do it. All of a sudden more toys were being thrown at my nanny-as if there was some unseen being doing it! We scampered out of the room.
''1994-I'm still young''
13.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment