I May Be Over Sam, But I'm Not Really Looking For A Replacement.
I don't know why Boss is so keen on me getting someone to like again. He even gave me a time limit-one month! Come on, I have a lot of priorities, and having a lovelife would be in the bottom of the list. Jeez, I can live without it! Really, I can.
Anyways, earlier today (around 3:30 am) I was admitted to the hospital. Don't worry, it wasn't for the A(H1N1) flu. I had some symptoms similar to having a heart attack so I was confined. Nothing serious, just a very severe asthma attack. But I'll be staying here until tomorrow for further observations. Actually, my asthma wasn't inborn. I only had it when I was grade 6. I blame pollution. That's why I hate it so much. Anyone with asthma can tell you it's not easy. You feel like drowning in a sea of air. Really scary.
As of this moment, I'm watching MTV and talking to Yuri about stuff. He's the one watching over me right now.
''1994-I'm still young''
19.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment