Cupid, I Don't Need You Spitting On My Cupcake And Calling It Frosting.
I'm done with love for now. That's all I can say. I'm still dazed at what just happened, though, it was all too fast. Call it a 3-night stand. Or something like that. Kamote. Sauce.
As of now, I'm going to have one hell of a time figuring out what will I write for our English composition: A letter for your "Significant Other". Some homework. Ach.
I have standards when it comes to guys, it seems that this dude was just some smooth talker.
Moral Lesson: Never say yes to a guy you just met a day ago, or a week, for that matter. Kamote.
As of this moment, I'm dowloading "Careless Whisper" into my iPod. Not Hayden Kho's version; the Kris Lawrence one. It's my L.S.S. In fact, I've been singing it the whole day. It's Yuri's fave song even before the Hayden-Katrina Scandal came up.
''1994-I'm still young''
26.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment