This Is My First Post On The Road.
That's right, on the road. I'm by the beach, sitting on a hammock and stargazing as I type this. My cousins (Jasper, MJ, Joss, and Yuri) are fast asleep. So are my 'rents. I like the nighttime. It gets my creative juices flowing. During the daytime, everything is so noisy, and so fast-paced. It seemed that only a couple of minutes have passed, but the truth is a couple of hours had already gone by.
I'm tired, but still energized. As of this moment Yuri just woke up and now we're singing a few songs as he plays his guitar. No ghost stories for the moment, just some words from the mind of The Millionaire.
Yuri's been a sort of brother figure to me. An only child like me, he always wanted someone to protect. And I always wanted someone to protect me. That douche, he keeps on hacking my YM account, and keeps on bugging Francis, I mean, Boss Gozy. LOL. Yep. Boss Gozy. My new mafia boss. SAY WHUT?! To cut the long story short, I changed my password. UP YOURS YURI! LOL. Peace. And he's ''The Most Handsomest Man In The Whole Wide Universe''. O_O. He also calls everyone ''my man'', even if he's talking to a girl! LOLLERING MUCH.
Ach, the wind's getting chilly. But still, I think I'm gonna sleep in this hammock for the night. I'm savoring my last few days with Yuri, as he will return to Japan the next month. We're talking about his love, his songs, and well, mostly everything. We always wanted to be in a band, and in 2006 we got our request. A band, consisting of me on bass and vocals, him on lead guitars and vocals, and Jasper on drums, was formed. Our first gig? MJ's 11th birthday. Don't laugh; we got paid. We disbanded after that. :D
As of this moment, I'm chatting with my buddy Simon, and my US-based cousins Manny and Dmitri. And no, I'm not eating Creamettes this time! :D
''1994-I'm still young''
16.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment