15.6.09

My Official Transitions Over The Summer

I'm Bored. Is It That Obvious?

Anyway, I've had some transitions over the summer. To start with, I changed my hair-from the old badly layered (a result of chopping my hair six inches) with overgrown side bangs-to the newly layered with equally newly fixed bangs.

My choice of music has transisted as well. I used to be an all-Punk-Rock Fan; listening only to FOB, PATD, MCR, and the like. I have now learned to love Techno, Disco, and Underground Pop. Don't get me wrong, I still love Punk-Rock, it's just that now I'm listening to other artists like The Killers, Kanye West, and Lady Gaga.

I have also started to let go of my comfort zone; craving for rollercoasters and other stupidly extreme stuff.

On the other hand, I'm still the same old crazy geeky History-loving person who never wants anyone else to see her in a mall or anywhere unprepared because she always looks scruffy (except during L.T. classes; I pin all my bangs and spray it with so much hairspray that it's so stiff you won't be able to move it even if you tried). Yep, much has changed, but I'm still the same. Talk about a same old brand new me. :D

''1994-I'm still young''

No comments:

Post a Comment