10.6.09

Personal Experiences

I Ran Out Of Urbies...Sorry For The Inconvenience... :D

Under The Bed
When I was in grade 6, my mom got hospitalized for cancer. So I was the one who watched over her. One night, as I was watching the late-night show on tv, the lights suddenly turned off. It was weird, because I looked out of the windows and the other rooms had light. Not wanting to wake my mom or to worry her if she saw I wasn't there, I chose not to leave the room. Then, I saw something under my mom's bed. A woman who was crying, and her hospital gown was drenched in blood. I closed my eyes and prayed, in a second the lights went back on. The next morning, I asked the nurse about the room. She said it was the former room of a woman who died of ovarian cancer. She died a very painful death. Upon hearing this, my mom requested to be transferred to another room.

Not The Dress
When my grandaunt died, we were only able to attend her burial. As everyone was crying and mourning, I saw my dead grandaunt, looking at her coffin, quite annoyed. ''Tsk, hindi naman yan yung gusto kong damit na pang-burol eh!''. Of course, I told this to my dad. As expected, he didn't believe me. I just hope my grandaunt's not mad anymore.

The Out-Of-Body Experience
I slept at my cousin's house one time. Suddenly, I felt my body rising up. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was floating! I looked down and I saw my body being ''crushed'' by my cousin (she's VERY heavy). Then, I saw my uncle signaling me to go back. ''Weird, he's dead'', I thought. Scared, I did as he told. Next morning, I told it to my grandma. She gave me a strange red purse and forbade me to sleep there again.

The Singer
My neighbor, Sym, loves to play the piano. He camcorded himself while playing his fave piece, To Zanarkand. But when he played it back, there was a voice, humming a tune that's different from the song he was playing. He showed it to me, and I said maybe he left the tv on, or his brother was playing tricks on him, or it was the radio. That was impossible, he said, because the tv was plugged off, there was no radio in the room, and his brother was at a classmate's house. Scared, he just erased the video to forget about it.

''1994-I'm still young''

No comments:

Post a Comment