I Just Tried Signing In My Friendster Account.
It seems that it's been so long since I last signed in, I can't access my account anymore. Dang, all those apps and other features, wasted! Also my friends, ach! Oh well, I do enjoy blogging than other social networking sites. Better move on, yes? :D
Btw, I created a new YouTube account because I forgot my password for the old one (AmazonVampire). So my new username now is ServerHasTimedOut. I was aiming for something cooler, though, like ServerCannotBeFound or Creamette or something like that. But they were all taken. Ach!
As of this moment, I'm having myself a midnight snack of ham sandwich and fried rice. *sigh* that's what happens when you have nothing better to do at home. And to make things worse, I still have to wait for another week until school starts! Ach, I guess I'm going to be 15 lbs. heavier when I go back to school.
''1994-I'm still young''
11.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment