14.6.09

Final Week

One Week Left To Savor My Vacation.

Today was a jam-packed day. Morning, we went to Enchanted Kingdom and of course, I wanted to go ride the Space Shuttle. But no one wanted to go with me. Ach, I had to ride alone! But still, I can never resist anything thrilling and seemingly dangerous. So I rode. Damn, it was fun because I didn't have to sit next to anybody; I had the whole row to myself! :D Then, we went home to change clothes because we all got wet in the Rio Grande Rapids. My cousin Yuri invited me to go with him to TriNo to watch Transformers. Then we went home, and now I'm here typing this.

One week left. What if on the 1st day of school, someone got positive on A(H1N1)? Will they cancel school for a whole year, then? Or will we be starting our next summer vacation on May?
O_O

Oh well, only time will tell, I guess. And to tell the truth, I'm still not prepared to go back.

''1994-I'm still young''

No comments:

Post a Comment